Deleting Integrate[] transformation rule

Dear All,
	I feel sure this should be easy and have searched for the
answer in the online docs & NG but without success.  I wish to remove
(as opposed to modify) a rule such as the following;

When integrating Mathematica knows the result of D[EllipticF[phi,m, phi]] =
1/Sqrt[1-m*Sin[phi]^2]] and will produce expressions containing
EllipticF[] in its result when it encounters such a pattern.  I want
to prevent this -- that is Unprotect Integrate[] and make it forget
this rule so that EllipticF[] will not appear in the result.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom.

Ps. the Email address in the header is just a spam trap.
--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.