Re: Any One have an idea?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87635] Re: Any One have an idea?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:46:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AnnaSJ wrote: > Does anyone have any idea how to do or come up with the "knight's tour" problem. Please give me some idea how to do it! A good starting point may be Dr Colin Rose's website. See, "The Distribution of the Knight" at http://www.tri.org.au/knightframe.html Regards, -- Jean-Marc