Re: Any One have an idea?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87636] Re: Any One have an idea?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:46:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Type "knight's tour" mathematica into Google.... you will find some good resoruces... --David On Apr 14, 5:39 am, AnnaSJ <anna_112... at yahoo.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > Does anyone have any idea how to do or come up with the "knight's tour" pr= oblem. Please give me some idea how to do it! > > The program is used a random number to select a starting position for the = knight, and select the next position by selecting one of the available posit= ions at random. When the knight reaches a position from which the number = of the last possible available positions, the tour is finished. > > Thanks All, > > Anna SJ.