Re: Mathematica Player Pro!

I can see yet another reason: Mathematica is a great programming
language but no free runtime to run it. I currently only use it in the
first stage of development as proof of concept. When I want to deploy
my programs I have to rewrite them in C++. It would be great to have
some Mathematica runtime freely available.
Igor