axis alignment of 3D plots with ListContourPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87886] axis alignment of 3D plots with ListContourPlot3D
  • From: Jess <jesscobrien at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 03:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone tell me how I can manually the view angle of a
ListContourPlot3D? Mathematica seems to automatically set the view
angle according to the data distribution. I need to do this because I
am generating a series of 3D graphics with ListContourPlot3D, which I
then animate into a AVI movie using the export command. As the
distribution changes shape significantly in each image, Mathematica
automaitcally shifts the view angle substantially, which unfortunately
makes the resulting animation appear to shake as the view angle
changes.

Cheers,
Jess