Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons

Jon Harrop wrote:
> David Reiss wrote:
>> On Apr 13, 3:32 am, David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>> I don't think that would cover the many Mathematica packages - free and
>>> otherwise - published independently of Wolfram.
>> Correct.  it includes only those that have negotiated a partnership
>> agreement with Wolfram.
>
> What does that negotiation entail?

I chose to keep my Super Widget Package outside any partnership deal
because I decided to offer it free of charge and make money from
associated consultancy. This has worked reasonably well, and I presume
that there must be many other free packages out there. I guess the only
directory of all packages is called GOOGLE!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk