Re: Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88253] Re: [mg88204] Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:52:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> What I did ask for --- would still ask for --- was, first of all the > proper technical name for this class of non-alphabetical symbols or > commands or operators in Mathematica? -- what they're called as a group, > Second and more important, I asked where, if anywhere, I could find (in > a single place) a short list (like perhaps a half-dozen page or less) > summarizing _all_ of these non-alphabetical operators, with a brief The Mathematica book has a list of such symbols in its table of contents. I don't believe any new symbolic operators were introduced in 6. In Math5's documentation, this list was present in the help browser. I understand that this list will appear again in future versions of the help browser. In any case, I think the book and its TOC is probably the most useful. Kind Regards, -- W. Craig Carter