Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88238] Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:49:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2008-04-28 18:10:42 +0930, AES <siegman at stanford.edu> said: > What I did ask for --- would still ask for --- was, first of all the > proper technical name for this class of non-alphabetical symbols or > commands or operators in Mathematica? -- what they're called as a group, > to distinguish them from alphabetical symbol names? --- so I could ask > about them properly. I guess I'd call them "analphabetic" commands. That doesn't look like a word, but it is :) > Second and more important, I asked where, if anywhere, I could find (in > a single place) a short list (like perhaps a half-dozen page or less) > summarizing _all_ of these non-alphabetical operators, with a brief > statement of what each of them does, or what it's good for --- so that I > could identify ones I'd missed and decide which of these I might want to > learn more about. Perhaps we should write a cheat sheet. I'm sure it wouldn't be long. Will