Re: Does Mathematica really need more printed, introductory documentation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88282] Re: Does Mathematica really need more printed, introductory documentation?
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at arcor.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:26:47 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, > I have an additional concern regarding current on-line documentation. Some > of it does not have a resizable font. That makes it difficult for people > like me that have glasses and use portable computers with smaller screens. > I hope that can be fixed in a subsequent release. > > Regards, Richard Have you noticed the small 100% field at the bottom right of the documentation center window? You can click on it and choose another "magnification" which increases the size of everything, not only the fonts. This is for the windows version, but I am quite sure a similar functionality is there for the mac and unix versions, too... You can also make another magnification the default by choosing e.g. 1.25 for the option Notebook Options -> Display Options -> Magnification in the Option Inspector. This will affect all notebooks and dialogs, not only the documentation center, though... hth, albert