Re: Converting Mathematica code to C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88273] Re: Converting Mathematica code to C++
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:25:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Charlie,

I would advice you to request an evaluation copy. Then you can try to

translate some code yourself. I think that is the only reliable way to

see if it fits your needs or not. I did this myself 2 years ago and at

this time I was not satisfied. But 2 year is a long time and it is quit

probable that the product matured now.

Daniel