Re: Does Mathematica really need more printed,
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88247] Re: [mg88197] Does Mathematica really need more printed,
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:51:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
At 9:14 AM -0400 4/28/08, Richard Palmer wrote: >I have an additional concern regarding current on-line >documentation. Some of it does not have a resizable font. That >makes it difficult for people like me that have glasses and use >portable computers with smaller screens. I hope that can be fixed >in a subsequent release. To voice the same limitation in another way: Most if not all the online documentation opens by default in a single-page width window at 100% magnification, which is at best marginally readable on a laptop screen; and with many of the subsections closed by default. Increasing the document magnification, opening all the closed subsections, and enlarging the window if you wish to do that, involves a substantial amount of delicate mousing around, all of which has to be re-done for each new window. Being able to change the defaults for this would be very handy.