Re: Re: Does Mathematica really need more printed,

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88272] Re: [mg88231] Re: [mg88197] Does Mathematica really need more printed,
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

Each Mathematica 6 Documentation Center page is a Mathematica notebook,
and when it appears it includes the usual control for magnifying
everything, up to 300%.  Surely that suffices.

And I believe the default is configurable by means of the Options
Inspector: you use the Global category; search for Magnification; then
change that from the default value 1 to something higher.

Unless you need severely compensating assistive technology, that should
suffice.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305