Re: Old Toolbar from 5.2 to 6.0.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88284] Re: Old Toolbar from 5.2 to 6.0.2
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:02:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GidiL wrote: > Dear All, > > This might sound a bit silly, but I really miss the toolbar that > Mathematica 5.2 used to have under the Format > Show Toolbar menu. > Now in current 6.0.2 there doesn't seem to be this simple option. > However, if I open an old Mathematica notebook which was originally > created with 5.2 with a toolbar from within the new 6.0.2, then the > toolbar remains. > Is that the only way to have it? Must I start every notebook in > Mathematica 5.2, assign a toolbar to it, and then open it with > Mathematica 6? Surely not! > Hi, The Show Toolbar and Show Ruler otpions have been moved to the Window menu.