Re: Complex Plot

I am not sure what you want here. Is there a region of x and y over
which you want this? There can be anywhere from 1 solution for small
values of y to an infinite number as y gets larger. Just do a plot of
the difference of the two sides as a function of x for a fixed y value.

Kevin

--

Kevin J. McCann
Research Associate Professor