Re: How can I make the colored lines inside a Mathematica Legend
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91059] Re: How can I make the colored lines inside a Mathematica Legend
- From: Fred Klingener <jfklingener at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 3, 5:32 am, pif <ra... at mit.edu> wrote:
> How can I change the thickness of colored lines inside a Mathematica legend? The default thickness that I am getting makes them barely visible, and hence makes it difficult to associate different colred curves with their labels in the legend. I checked the documentation for Graphics`Legend`, but didn't find options for the thickness of lines inside the legend. Any suggestions?
For anything the least out of the ordinary, I compose my own legend
using something like Epilog->Inset@Framed@GraphicsGrid[...
Inside the grid cells, you can do just about anything you want to do.
Prev by Date:
Re: Using \[Breve] as a substitute for underscore
Next by Date:
Re: Package conversion to V6
Previous by thread:
How can I make the colored lines inside a Mathematica Legend
Next by thread:
Help with LeastSquares (v. 6)