Help with StyleSheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91116] Help with StyleSheets
- From: "Stephen" <unavailable at notvalid.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:08:14 -0400 (EDT)
I'm working with Mathematica 6, and I'm having trouble working with
StyleSheets. What I'm looking to do is to change the formatting of the
Here's what I did:
1. Open a new Notebook.
2. Format > Edit StyleSheet
3. Choose a Style to Modify > Input
4. Make sure the Input cell is selected and go to: Format > Font
5. Make the appropriate changes.
After I did that, the appropriate sections in the Untitled-1 notebook
changed to reflect the size and bold/normal status, but that's it. The font
itself didn't change.
What did I miss?
Prev by Date:
Re: Package conversion to V6
Next by Date:
Re: A 3D plot, x and y is log coordinates. How plot?
Previous by thread:
Re: Multidimensional FITS files
Next by thread:
RE: Help with StyleSheets