RE: Help with StyleSheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91128] RE: [mg91116] Help with StyleSheets
- From: "Richard Hofler" <rhofler at bus.ucf.edu>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 04:37:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200808060908.FAA22510@smc.vnet.net>
A few months ago, Bob Ueland posted a link to two pages of detailed
step-by-step instructions for creating a Style Sheet.
Also notice the link to a tutorial by David Park.
Both of these should help you. Good luck.
Department of Economics
From: Stephen [mailto:unavailable at notvalid.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:08 AM
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg91128] [mg91116] Help with StyleSheets
I'm working with Mathematica 6, and I'm having trouble working with
StyleSheets. What I'm looking to do is to change the formatting of the
Here's what I did:
1. Open a new Notebook.
2. Format > Edit StyleSheet
3. Choose a Style to Modify > Input
4. Make sure the Input cell is selected and go to: Format > Font
5. Make the appropriate changes.
After I did that, the appropriate sections in the Untitled-1 notebook
changed to reflect the size and bold/normal status, but that's it. The
itself didn't change.
What did I miss?
Prev by Date:
simple pattern match question
Next by Date:
Re: Histogram package
Previous by thread:
Help with StyleSheets
Next by thread:
Re: Help with StyleSheets