Re: Exported PDFs are too big in file size.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91193] Re: Exported PDFs are too big in file size.
- From: Karen Bindash <KarenBindash at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 07:44:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Aug 7, 9:49 am, Karen Bindash <KarenBind... at googlemail.com> wrote: > I would add, this was done on Mathematica 6.0.2 on a machine running > Solaris x86, on an Intel CPU. This involved the modifications (posted > on here some time back) to run on an Intel CPU. However, I very much > doubt this would change the result. But running ps2pdf on Windows > Linux or Mac might well give differerate results. Sorry, before anyone waste's there time looking for it, the method to run Mathematica 6 on Solaris with an Intel CPU was posted on another newsgroup. http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math.symbolic/browse_thread/thread/4a8acbd97b1edbc1/fd6a472de8696814?