Re: Feynman slash notation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg91338] Re: Feynman slash notation
  • From: Shaun Culver <admin at>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 05:54:34 -0400 (EDT)

To Jose Luis Gomez,

Thank you for your suggestion. It seems to me that the "Notations
Package" can only be used to define convenient/new notation
conventions using the standard Mathematica symbols. Incorporating the
"Feynman slash notation" can be described as a typographical issue.

This link may be useful:

This  feature seems to be supported by the LaTeX typesetting system
used by, for example, Wikipedia: