Re: Dynamic FindFit???????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91342] Re: Dynamic FindFit???????
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 06:37:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How about a simple example of what you mean by a Dynamic FindFit. -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "..~ J u L i O ~.. ..~ L. A.~.." <joule_122286 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:g86855$hs6$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi > > I'm Julio and I'm new with mathematica and I have a problem. I want to > create a Dynamic FindFit without using Manipulate, just using Dynamic, > but I'm not sure if it is possible. If you can help me it will be great.