Re: Dynamic FindFit???????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91352] Re: Dynamic FindFit???????
- From: MarvelousTau <nightvista at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 06:40:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had the impression that a example of dynamic findfit just appears in the documentation. But unfortunately I don't remember which entry includes, at least it's not in the entry Dynamic. On Aug 16, 5:54 pm, "..~ J u L i O ~.. ..~ L. A.~.." <joule_122... at hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I'm Julio and I'm new with mathematica and I have a problem. I want to > create a Dynamic FindFit without using Manipulate, just using Dynamic, > but I'm not sure if it is possible. If you can help me it will be grea= t.