Re: Real and Complex Roots on Same Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91449] Re: Real and Complex Roots on Same Plot
- From: Narasimham <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:12:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
To The Moderator MMA
Please replace the original with the following on my behalf, in which
I made a small change for clarity. We are unable to Remove.
[Posts cannot be replaced or removed - just corrected - moderator]
TIA and Regards
How to plot all real and complex roots of the following function in 3-
D using Manipulate by varying constant c?
q = 2.304 ; z[c_,x_ ] = q Sin[ c x ] + c Sin[q x]. The real roots of
z[c] = 0 ( 0 < x < 20, 0 < real part of complex root < 20 ) should be
plotted on x-axis, complex conjugates on y -axis, and (x, z) plot is
in x -z plane where parameter c varies between 0.5 and 2.0
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Hypergeometric1F1 polynomial
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Real and Complex Roots on Same Plot
Next by thread: