Re: Mathematica and F# [OT]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91603] Re: Mathematica and F# [OT]
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:40:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Murray,

that's the reason why the new language has this funny "#"
symbol in it ! So you can wait for A#, B#, E#, ..
and in the sense of G. Orwells "new speak" we are waiting for
F##, F### and F#^4 ;-)

You see, the situation "only I, N, O, P, U remain!" is not so bad
because you can always add one or more "#" to the name of the new
language. Moreover there are more funny symbols on my keyboard
that are not used in the name of a programming language and
F#!&~@ should be the next step.

Regards
   Jens