light-weight PC to run Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91608] light-weight PC to run Mathematica?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 04:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I'm trying to choose an ultraportable laptop that can run Mathematica
reasonably (and, if at all possible, has a full-size keyboard).
Do you have any experience with such -- especially some of those very
new ones weighing around 2 pounds -- and any recommendations?
In particular, any comments about suitability of the following for
Lenovo Thinkpad X200
Asus Eee PC
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
How to Integrate[Abs[x]]?
Next by Date:
MASH: Mathematica Scripting Hack
Previous by thread:
Re: How to Integrate[Abs[x]]?
Next by thread:
Re: light-weight PC to run Mathematica?