Re: stopwatch in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91649] Re: stopwatch in Mathematica?
- From: Benjamin Reedlunn <breedlun at umich.edu>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 04:30:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200808300551.BAA02693@smc.vnet.net>
I'm not exactly sure what examples you are talking about in ref/
Animator since there are a lot of examples there, but here is a quick
answer to your question. You can do this:
This will give you the total time to go 10 laps and the time required
for each lap. Clearly, you can change n! and 10 to be whatever you
On Aug 30, 2008, at 1:51 AM, P_ter wrote:
> is it possible to make a reliable stopwatch in Mathematica?
> Such that successive time laps are registered accurately?
> There are examples using Animator and Dynamic (see ref/Animator ),
> but what is measured there? Is it possible to measure the time of
> pressing the button?
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica and F#
Previous by thread:
stopwatch in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: genetic algorithms