Re: stopwatch in Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg91649] Re: stopwatch in Mathematica?
  • From: Benjamin Reedlunn <breedlun at>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 04:30:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi P_ter,

I'm not exactly sure what examples you are talking about in ref/
Animator since there are a lot of examples there, but here is a quick
answer to your question.  You can do this:

This will give you the total time to go 10 laps and the time required
for each lap.  Clearly, you can change n! and 10 to be whatever you