A MeijerG Palette

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94638] A MeijerG Palette
  • From: pcoords29 at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:22:35 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group,

At the moment, each time I use the Mathematica syntax with all the curly
brackets, to input the MeijerG function, I have to do
TraditionalForm  to ensure that I've input the  arguments correctly
(which is a bit of a pain).

Does anyone know if there is a palette available for MeijerG?  I tried
creating my own, but I don't know how to put the vertical line inside
the square brackets.

A few tips will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sid.