Re: Accessing the contents of the clipboard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85279] Re: Accessing the contents of the clipboard
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:03:11 -0500 (EST)

On Feb 2, 11:31=A0pm, "Szabolcs Horv=E1t" <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote:
It does work...   of course you need to have copied something first.
Perhaps that's the reason.  Also, note that this approach only works
in very selected cases.  The correct approach is to simply use

NotebookGet[ClipboardNotebook[]]

and then, based on your knowledge of what has been copied into that
notebook, manipulate the cells that are in the first part of the
result.  But it does indeed requires some notebook programming
finesse.

I hope that this helps...
-David

A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/