Re: <<ImageProcessing` error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85281] Re: <<ImageProcessing` error
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:04:13 -0500 (EST)

LukaszK wrote:

> I want to load <<ImageProcessing` package in Mathematica 5.2 but I've got some error:
>
> "Get::noopen: Cannot open ImageProcessing`"
>
> More information about this error:
>
> "General::noopen
> function::noopen: Cannot open expr."
>
> I think I dont have ImageProcessing package.
>
> What should I do ?

It's hard to tell with the too few information you provided.

I guess that ImageProcessing package your want to use is indeed Mariusz
Jankowski's "Digital Image Processing" package (DIP) [1]. DIP is a
_commercial_ add on to the standard installation of Mathematica, so you
or your institution/company must buy a license and install the package
on the computer you are using. If you are not sure whether which of the
computer at your workplace have the package installed, you should ask
your system administrator.

Also, it might be worth telling us what you intend to do with DIP or
what function you are interested in. (Note that the package's
documentation is freely available on WRI's web site as well as some
useful material [2, 3].) In doing so, some people in this newsgroup
might give you some pointers to code or alternative solutions and/or
packages to achieve the desired results.

HTH,
--
Jean-Marc

[1] http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/digitalimage/