Reducing marginis in Graphics3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85382] Reducing marginis in Graphics3D
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:32:30 -0500 (EST)

	After I delete the Box in Graphics3D and get almost the
display I want, it's surrounded by lots of blank background, making
the image too big with no information at top and bottom or left and
right. Is there a way to reduce this either at creation time or by
clipping it later (excluding making it into a bitmap - makes the
display too crude when pasting it into Word)? I've tried changing
ImageMargins but it has no effect.
	Also various Options have no effect. Must they be listed in
some particular order? For example Background->White seems to work
only if it's last among the options.
	Thank you for any information.

Steve Gray