Re: Table of Contents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85389] Re: Table of Contents
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:36:07 -0500 (EST)

 Jakub wrote:

> I use some notebooks as the collections of many small examples, which I
> allways start with cell styled as "Section" followed by usually one input and
> one output cell. The "Section" styled cell contains the name of the example.
>
> Does anybody know, how to create Table of Contents based on these section
> cells? Idealy it would contain interactive hyperlinks directly to the cells.

Hi Jakub,

Depending on what version you used,
If you use a version prior version 6.0, you can use the standard add-on
(package) *AuthorTools* [1]. Before using it with version 6.0, you
should check [2].

Regards,
--
Jean-Marc

[1] "AuthorTools",
http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/Add-onsLinks/AuthorTools/

[2] "Can I still access and use AuthorTools palettes in Mathematica 6?",
http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/packages/authortools/authortoolsinv6.en.html