Creating notebook templates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85423] Creating notebook templates
  • From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at panska.cz>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:14:12 -0500 (EST)

Is there any way to create my own templates of the notebooks in Mathematica 6?

What I mean is creating of my own notebook with some typical settings -
sequence of cells of various styles with some predefined groupings, which
could be accessible from menu File/New like for example Demonstration
template, which is in that place.

Thanks for any help

Jakub