Creating notebook templates

Is there any way to create my own templates of the notebooks in Mathematica 6?

What I mean is creating of my own notebook with some typical settings -
sequence of cells of various styles with some predefined groupings, which
could be accessible from menu File/New like for example Demonstration
template, which is in that place.

Thanks for any help

Jakub