Re: Creating notebook templates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85467] Re: Creating notebook templates
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:14:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

since a notebook ca be read by the kernel, you can
create it by the kernel and

myTemplate[title_String] :=
  Notebook[{Cell[title, "Title"], Cell["Humpty Dumpty", "Subtitle"],
    Cell["All the horses and all the men can't bring Humpty Dumpty \
together", "Text"]}]

with

myTemplate["Hi =8Aer=FDch Jakub"] // NotebookPut

will show you the personal version of the goose egg template.

Regards
   Jens