- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85426] Re: MaxFormatDepthExceeded
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:15:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
> Any info about this?
> What is the built in value?
> Is its name $MaxFormatDepth?
> How to increase it?
> Thank you,
Why not give us a bit of code that generates this problem.
Often when you get a message that some Mathematica limit has been
exceeded, the code has gone into some sort of infinite loop, so
increasing the relevant limit is not the answer.
BTW, the following command will give you all the symbols that contain
the word 'format':
Prev by Date:
Re: Memory and NDSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Tooltips and PlotMarkers
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: