Re: Partial Derivatives in 3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85485] Re: Partial Derivatives in 3D
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:10:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the folowing will insert a 2 dim Graphics into a 3 di Plot.
Hope this helps, Dannel
travelmail26 at gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to place 2d plots inside of 3d plots. I am
> trying to graph partial derivatives in a 3d, but can't figure out how.
> Ideally, I'd like to place a conditional distribution (a 2d density),
> inside of its bivariate distribution. This could be done if I knew how
> to do 2d slices inside of regionplot3D
> Any ideas?
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrating x^b*Log[x]^m gives wrong result?
Next by Date:
Re: Import pdf problem
Previous by thread:
Partial Derivatives in 3D
Next by thread: