Question: Embed mathematica 3d in pdf?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85656] Question: Embed mathematica 3d in pdf?
  • From: oshaughn <oshaughn at northwestern.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:25:03 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I would like to include some interactive 3d mathematica graphics in
pdf files -- in fact, preferably into latex-generated pdf files.  Can
anyone recommend how to get from mathematica graphics to interactive
3d PDFs (e.g., directly; with intermediate use of 3d graphics formats;
etc)?    Given the file formats I have available at the two ends I'm
not sure how to get from 'a' to 'b'.

-Richard