Re: Question: Embed mathematica 3d in pdf?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85668] Re: Question: Embed mathematica 3d in pdf?
- From: behcet <erdoganozat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:49:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
and the plot will be be exported to filename.eps, probably to my
documents folder or if somewhere else you can find it using Find.
Prev by Date:
Re: Find smallest eigenvalues in mathematica
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Question: Embed mathematica 3d in pdf?
Next by thread:
[functional approach should give] an even faster way to normalize a