Re: 5 plots in 1 eps file??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85665] Re: 5 plots in 1 eps file??
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:48:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

since I don't know what
"I also want to be able to edit the positions of these plots"
mean, i.e., load it into Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
and move it here is a example with random positions

randomRectangle[insert_] :=
   Module[{x, y, dx, dy},
     x = Random[Integer, {1, 512}];
     y = Random[Integer, {1, 512}];
     dx = Random[Integer, {128, 256}];
     dy = Random[Integer, {128, 256}];
     Rectangle[{x, y}, {x + dx, y + dy}, insert]
     ]

gr = Graphics[
       Table[randomRectangle[plt], {5}]
       ]// Show