Re: 5 plots in 1 eps file??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85694] Re: 5 plots in 1 eps file??
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:03:14 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
behcet wrote: > Hello, > > I have 5 different plots all drawn in Mathematica 5.2 and I want to > export them all in one eps file. The plots are all 3D plots (drawn > with plot3d and listplot3d functions). > > How can I do this? > > P.S.: I also want to be able to edit the positions of these plots in > that big eps file. Hi, search for GraphicsArray (for arranging them in a grid), and Subplots in the Master Index in the documentation. Szabolcs