Re: Vector file out of Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85785] Re: Vector file out of Mathematica?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:02:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Steve, I do not know about CorelDraw or Illustrator, but I routinely copy and paste graphics from Mathematic into Word. There I usually scale it to a suitable size. hope this helps, Daniel Steve Gray wrote: > I need to do editing on some Graphic3D objects created in Mathematica. > If I do CopySpecial > metafile or Export["foo.emf", gr3D] (where gr3d > = Graphics3D[...]) and paste or open it in Corel Draw or Adobe > Illustrator, it looks like a very crude bitmap. I need to have it be a > vector file so resolution is preserved. How can I export a vector file > from Mathematica that is in some standard format that common vector software > can deal with? If some lighting or shading effects are lost, that > would be ok. > > Steve Gray >