Re: IMS IMTEK mailing list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85804] Re: IMS IMTEK mailing list
  • From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at uni-freiburg.de>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 04:20:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

go to the web page of the IMS:
http://www.imtek.uni-freiburg.de/simulation/mathematica/IMSweb/

follow the link to the mailing list, which should send you here:
https://imtek.uni-freiburg.de/LISTS/ims/List.html

at the lower left you will find a link to a mail addresses for different
types of subscription. feed, digest, index. choose one.

OR

send an email to

ims-feed at imtek.uni-freiburg.de

with subject: Subscribe me!

that should do the trick.

Oliver

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Skip Egley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to join the IMS mailing list? My German is very
> rusty. I've spent time poking around on their web site but cannot find
> any way to join, nor for that matter the trustworthy existence of, an
> IMS mailing list. There definitely is a mailing list archive, so it's to
> be expected a mailing list also.
>
> Perhaps it is best to simply post questions on this forum?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Skip Egley

Oliver Ruebenkoenig, <ruebenko AT uni-freiburg.de>