IMS IMTEK mailing list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85775] IMS IMTEK mailing list
  • From: "Skip Egley" <Skip.Egley at synopsys.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:57:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Does anyone know how to join the IMS mailing list? My German is very
rusty. I've spent time poking around on their web site but cannot find
any way to join, nor for that matter the trustworthy existence of, an
IMS mailing list. There definitely is a mailing list archive, so it's to
be expected a mailing list also.

Perhaps it is best to simply post questions on this forum?

Thanks for any help.

Skip Egley