RE: Text does not scale with size of graphic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85937] RE: [mg85894] Text does not scale with size of graphic
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 02:49:02 -0500 (EST)

Dear Daniel

The following code is based in a previous answer to a similar question in
this forum. The original answer was given by Carl Woll [carlw at wolfram.com].
This is the code:

myplot = Plot[BesselJ[0, x], {x, 0, 10}];
First@ImportString[ExportString[myplot, "PDF"], "PDF"]

The image that is produced with this code, when resized, the "text" and the
"ticks" are also resized.

Best regards!

Jose
Mexico