Re: 3D curve spline

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84589] Re: 3D curve spline
  • From: Narasimham <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 05:51:52 -0500 (EST)

On Jan 5, 2:47 pm, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what "re-order m equal interval points" may be,
> but. Here are some data:
>
> data = Table[{Cos[t], Sin[t], t}, {t, 0, 4 Pi, Pi/16.}];

Thanks. (Euclidean) distances between successive points of the given
data are  unequal and after re-ordering they are uniformly spaced
along the required  arc. For example, 5 random 3D points length to
origin ascending between (0,1) and lying in the first octant, required
to be joined by a continuous line.  Regards