Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84908] Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center
  • From: John Jowett <John.M.Jowett at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 05:58:31 -0500 (EST)

David, I had the same experience as you.  I attended the online
seminar and had hoped to be able to get Wolfram Workbench 1.2 and
DocuTools, etc.  but I have not heard anything since.  And now the
things that Andre Kuzniarek  said in the seminar are fading from my
memory ...

I have packages I would like to clean up for Version 6 and provide
them to users and this is very frustrating.

John Jowett