Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84815] Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 03:21:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ken,

At present there is no documentation on how to make material for the
Documentation Center.  One can reverse engineer some of what one finds
in the source material for on-line documentation to learn things about
this.  Presumably WRI will provide tutorials on this in the future.

In the next version of A WorkLife FrameWork (http://scientificarts.com/
worklife) there will be tools to convert regular notebook into a form
that can be used as either documentation for Packages or just to place
in the Documentation Center as additional material (for courses,
distribution, or other uses).

If you ever find yourself in Arlington MA, let me know and I can show
you what I know over coffee...

-David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...