Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90180] Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:02:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Aaron Fude wrote: > Hi, > > Mathematica is very good at reporting that you've made an error, but > it doesn't tell you where the error occurred. Is there a way to obtain > the "stacktrace"? > The built-in debugger in v6 might help with this (try "Break at messages")