Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90252] Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:13:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Aaron, if you write your code in a *.m file and read it in, Mathematica will report the error line number. Daniel Aaron Fude wrote: > Hi, > > Mathematica is very good at reporting that you've made an error, but > it doesn't tell you where the error occurred. Is there a way to obtain > the "stacktrace"? > > Many thank in advance! > > Aaron > -- Daniel Huber Metrohm Ltd. Oberdorfstr. 68 CH-9100 Herisau Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907 E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com> Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>