Re: Bug of Units-package in combination with DynamicModule

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90174] Re: Bug of Units-package in combination with DynamicModule
  • From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot, Maxim. Initialization :> AbortProtect[Needs["Units`"]]
indeed solves my problem completely. SynchronousInitialization ->
False works only partially as other dynamic objects inside the
DynamicModule are already updated before initialization of the
DynamicModule is complete.

Best regards,
Hannes Kessler