Re: Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90226] Re: Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
try File|Print| Show page breaks.
> The core question here is how I can have what appears on my screen
> (using 6.0 on a Mac) be a WYSIWYG display of what I'll get if I Print a
> notebook (so far as linebreaks, figure widths, and most everything else
> is concerned), while retaining a 125% or 150% magnification in the
> I need the 125% to 150% Window Magnification setting in the normal
> Screen Environment -> Working mode to work comfortably on my display
> and with my eyeballs. But if I Print what I see there, what I get on
> the paper has very different line breaks and so on. What's printed does
> seem to match what I see using Screen Environment -> Printout mode --
> except I can't really "see" that mode, because Window Magnification no
> longer seems to work.
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Possible Bug in Mathematica 6
Next by Date:
Re: more inset export problems
Previous by thread:
Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?