Mathematica and Spaces on Mac Os X

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90247] Mathematica and Spaces on Mac Os X
  • From: "Namrata Khemka" <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

My mathematica code creates many notebooks and palettes using the
CreateDocument and CreatePalette. However, I was wondering if there is a way
to integrate the opening of these notebooks with the "Spaces" concept in
Leopard on Mac Os X. For instance, I have 4 "Spaces" screens set-up and is
it possible to open the palettes in one of the "Spaces" screens and the
Documents created in the other one.

Does Mathematica provide such integration? Is it possible to set this up?

Thanks very much,
Namrata Khemka